Currently the SVS SIPP service is only available to IFAs. If you are an existing client of SVS Securities or you are interested in opening an independent SIPP account, this service is coming soon. Please register your interest here.
It couldn't be easier to transfer your current pension into an SVS SIPP. If you want to benefit from wider investment choices and having complete control of your retirement fund, then why not transfer your pension into an SVS SIPP.
If you have any of the following types of pension, you will be eligible to transfer it quickly and easily into an SVS SIPP:
- Personal and stakeholder pensions
- Retirement Annuity Contracts (RACs)
- Other SIPPs
- Most Additional Voluntary Contribution plans (AVCs) including free standing AVSs
- Executive Pension Plans (EPPs)
- Most paid-up occupational money purchase pensions
- Protected rights pensions accrued from contracting out of State Second Pension or SERPS*
- Pensions in income drawdown
*If you are contracted out through your previous pension provider, you will need to contract back in as we do not offer contracting out through the SVS SIPP.
Transferring your pension has never been easier, simply print off and complete this transfer form and return it to us at email@example.com
It is your responsibility to ensure a transfer of pension benefits is in your best interest. Consequently you should consider taking advice from a suitably qualified financial adviser. We do not provide advice. Our acceptance of a transfer is in no way an endorsement of the suitability for you of the transfer.