IFA Account Opening
Currently the SVS SIPP service is only available to IFAs. If you are an existing client of SVS Securities or you are interested in opening an independent SIPP account, this service is coming soon. Please register your interest here.
If you are an IFA looking to open an SVS SIPP you will first need to complete the "Business Introducer Terms of Business and Application Form" and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of a completed form a login will be issued to you to enable you to access the online system. Alternatively, if you are experiencing problems with this process, call our UK-based help desk on 020 7382 2871.
2. Once we have made the relevant checks we will then email you with your IFA Login.
3. You will then be able request illustrations by using the Illustration ProForma which also needs to be sent to mailto:email@example.com@svssecurities.com
4.The SVS SIPP Key Features, SVS Securities Terms and Conditions and the SVS SIPP Terms and Conditions should be provided to a client before they complete the application process so they can then sign the online declaration to confirm receipt and acknowledgement of these documents.
5. The SIPP application should then be completed (preferably online but a hardcopy is available should you need it). At the same time as completing the application you will need to agree a level of remuneration to be paid and complete the appropriate pages of the declaration or, if using the hardcopy, complete the Financial Advisor Agreement form.
6. The Additional Contribution and Additional Transfer forms exist to enable you or your client to make a further payment into the SIPP at any given point after the SIPP has been set up.
7. The Income Drawdown Application exists to enable you or your client to request that an existing SIPP is taken into drawdown.